The Eagles


Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blood Type and Personality

My blood type is "B," which is high in Asiatic races.

In reading about the blood type and personality, I see that type B is goal oriented and strong minded. I have achieved my goal of coming to America. This is a goal that many have, but many do not succeed. My friends also say that I am strong minded, which means when I make up my mind, there are few things that will change my opinion.

The personality type states that I will start a task and contiue it until completed, and completed well. This is why I am studying English for so long. I want it to be perfect.

Type B's are also individualists of the blood group categories and find their own way in life. I am still an individual that continues to find my own way. This is why I go to my English classes!

All in all, my blood type really matches my personality.

2 comments:

  1. So, when did you find out your blood type? Do you know it because of your job? The reason I ask is because most Americans don't even know theirs, but I know in Japan, everyone does, and they know about personality types as well. Is that popular in China too?
    You are SO type B!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right. Type B is goal oriented and strong mind. I knew it because my husband has the same type as you do. I also heard from him type B is very attractive to mosquitoes kind. Do you have same experience? In summer it will be so annoying......

    ReplyDelete